Homemade organic raw apple cider vinegar.
- Published date: September 27, 2016
- Modified date: September 27, 2016
- Country: Poland
- Region: małopolskie
- City: Kraków
- City area: Stare Miasto
Homemadeorganic raw apple cider vinegar by Bedzia.
I used 3 good size apples from local farmers market.
Next I washed and chopped my apples into medium sized pieces.
I have put my chopped apples in a 1.7 liter clean, rinsed and sterilized wide mouth jar.
Than I mixed two table spoons of honey with 2 cups of water and poured on top of the apples.
Just to make sure the apples will not stay above the water I pressed the mix with smaller jar.
Will see after 2 weeks.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"